Planning permissions and Planning Applications can be a minefield; our consultants will guide you to finding the best solution.
Our Planning Application process consists of:
- Initial planning advice and consultation
- Site visit
- Preparation of site plans or drawings as required
- Design & Access Statement as required.
- Liaising with & submitting application to the planning department.
- Management of your application throughout its duration.
Change of use A1/A3 /A5
For those running a café or deli with an A1 license, and would like permission to cook or use their premises as a restaurant.
We have successfully applied for a number of ‘Change of Use from A1 to A3’, where permission was granted from café to a restaurant. For example, Casa Popular, in Feltham; A tasca, in Soham, and Bom Pecado Patisserie was also successful after being refused permission and going to appeal.
If you’ve received a letter / enforcement notice from the planning department, it is time to act quickly … We may be able to help. Call us on 07868697778